Monday, September 19, 2011

Camp

I didn't get many pictures from camp. Just an afternoon's worth. 


Jake and Joe stretching. 

That's my brother. His name is Jake. He's fun.

He climbs trees.


Looking at Jake. Simply in awe.

He made it!



"I'll catch you!"

Jake's hesitant...


Joe and Jake being cool and stuff.

So cool.

And we're finally going.

JAKE MOVE YOUR HEAD NEXT TIME.

I have like 300 pictures of this over the years...

Ahhh the other side!

Beauty.

Chit-chatting.

Pretty stuff, huh?

All the girls that went. Ashley, Mariah, Amber, Rhesa, Leah, Sharon, Me, Abby, and RaeLynn.

Resting.

Even after two months together we're still best friends. Happily.

Not sure...

Resting.

Oh me!? Aw!

Amber and RaeLynn.


Ashley. "Duh!"

Waiting around on the top of the mountain.

Going HOME!!!

On the road out I had a knotty feeling in my stomach. I so didn't want to leave camp and all the awesome-ness of it (especially this time), but I so wanted to be home.


On our way...

1 comment:

  1. Lol "That's my brother. His name is Jake. He's fun." Hahahahaha :D that was awesome.

    ReplyDelete