Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 3rd

This post features:

Blitz
Rain
Photos

So we've been at camp since Friday...it's been pretty great!

Last night we made peanut butter cookies...a yummy tradition if I do say so myself.

I got water spit on me though...don't ask.

Oh and I spilled water on someone's face. Oops.

Anyway, Mom and Dad if you're reading...miss you guys.

Jake, if you miss me...you know what to do (nfcu ;))

Everyone else: it's about 75 degrees and rainy.

***

Today we have a birthday. Aaron...Happy Birthday!

***

Blitz! Blitz! Blitz!

Apples to apples!

***

Rain...it is epic! So much and I got to wear my rain outfit...rain boots and rain coat. Pictures in new posts because I have a weird setup.

Anyway...there's not a whole lot of interesting things to speak of right yet...I promise it'll be better soon. Thanks for reading you guys!

Miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment